February 17, 2005
Note: One or more of the following
articles may require a subscription to view the entire article.
We cannot post articles that require a subscription. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
study treatment of depression
Gulf Daily News - Manama,Bahrain
... according to age level is described in different types of
mood disorders, these are major depressive disorder, dysthymic disorder
and bipolar disorder," said ...
Corp., Otsuka inks license deal
Boston Business Journal -
Together, the companies will work on treatments for central nervous
system (CNS) diseases, including schizophrenia and bipolar
defendant feared husband, attorney says
Monterey County Herald -
... No, replied Ilona Leidig. "He's manic depressive. He's bipolar,"
she said, adding that her husband took Lithium for his depression. ...
than the blues
Springfield State Journal Register
... Two weeks after being diagnosed with depression, Megan
learned she suffered from bipolar disorder, a form of depression
that causes shifts in a person's moods ...
RSS To Be Offered For Bipolar Broadcast Messages
I am working on offering an RSS Feed for people who have RSS Readers.
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is an XML-based format for sharing and
distributing Web content. Using an RSS reader, you can view messages I
on bipolar in a viewer instead of email (but you can also view them in
email as well).
To get a FREE RSS reader, please visit: http://blogspace.com/rss/readers
New Bipolar Resources Website Launching
I have been working hard on a new website on FREE Resources on
bipolar disorder. It's launching March 1, 2005. I will be sending an
email once it's launched to let you know the web address.
New Bipolar Survivor's Mini Course Launching
In about a week, I am launching a new mini course on bipolar disorder
for those that have bipolar. Here are some of the things you'll get over
- How to recognize the signs of bipolar disorder and when to call a
- What a "manic" episode is
- What a depressive episode is
- What to do if you are in an episode
- How to prevent episodes from occurring
- The #1 deadly thing that doctors do to patients with bipolar
- Tips, tricks and secrets of finding a great doctor
- What 5 things you must know when it comes to bipolar or else
- What the absolute worst thing to do is when you have bipolar
- What experts believe causes bipolar
- What you should NEVER say to someone who does NOT have bipolar
- Where you can go to get support and help
- What huge mistakes people commonly make when dealing with bipolar
- How people who have bipolar disorder get ripped off. Wait until
you read this!
- What you need to know about bipolar disorder and the police . . .
this can literally be a life or death situation!
- How to talk to someone who you love about your bipolar disorder
- A 5 letter word that, when said, gets people who are supporting
you to even support you more
plus much, MUCH more!
Current Mini Course Will Be Extended And Offer 500 Days Of Tips
Will the current mini course you are getting at http://www.leverageteamllc.com/freeminicourse,
it will be extended
by about 30 days including more messages. Also, the tips that previously
ended after about 6 months will be extended
up to 500 days. This means you will be getting a bipolar tip from me for
500 days--about one every 7 to 10 days.
Articles On How To Support A Child With Bipolar Under 18 Are Coming
Within 20 Days
For those of you have have children with bipolar disorder, you'll
have a chance to review a number of great
articles for children under 18 years old. The person who has written the
articles is what I believe to be an
expert supporter of a child with bipolar disorder. She is not a doctor
but knows the ins and outs of what it
really takes to support a child. Any email will be sent out to let you
know where you can view these articles.
Back to Index